What this boils down to is:
- You sign up for an account at one of these web sites then link it to your Google AdSense account
- You write article on random niche topics then submit it
- The website posts your article and embeds it with ads for you
- They give you a cut of the revenue
This idea just seamed to speak to me as I've always wanted to create a successful website and have ad revenue. It's just with this method I can piggyback off an already successful website's page rank to create the passive (stackable) income that I've always wanted.
The web site that I decided to go with is infobarrel.com.
- They have the highest percentage of revenue that goes to the writer (75% which you can increase to 90% by winning writing contests.
- They have a high standing with Google.
- They seem to have the most stable growth. They are very classy, don't allow self promotions of any kind, only classy articles which protects the integrity of the website. (very important)